Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5, 2014

So this past year was the first year I decided to compete in a bikini fitness competition. I was due to compete in June 2013 but two weeks out I needed emergency surgery to get my appendix removed. So I didn't actually compete until October 12 & 26. 
   Today starts my first day back to posing class and starting to get back on a 'diet'. The past few months I have been 'bulking' trying to gain muscle. Which was going very well until about Dec 16th when I injured my neck. I thought today would be the perfect time to take a progress picture, so in a year I can see how far (or not far) I have come. The picture on the left is my first competition Oct 12 and the picture on the right was today. (No posing or flexing obviously) 

No comments:

Post a Comment