Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

People always say that the New Year is always a time for creating new resolutions, getting rid of the bad things that happened over the year, and creating a new YOU!  Well, I decided to give it a shot.  Every year my resolution is to cross three things off my bucketlist....And this year I'm going to try to do a blog o 365 days of Contentment mixed in with my passion for fitness (which makes me happy...haha best of both worlds). 
Now that we have entered 2014 - Its time to start another 365 pages in my book.  Add another 12 more chapters! haha...Today I had the pleasure of having Auntie and AJ time! AJ is my nephew and because I work so much I tend not to have a lot of time to hang out with him.  Today I didn't have to be at work until 3:30pm so I took the time to make some popcorn and watch a movie with this little guy! :-) What a wonderful start to my new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment